The repairing benefits of facial oils and balms
Darphin facial products are formulated with oils of natural origin and from two different types: botanical oils and essential oils. Botanical oils contain a large variety of fatty substances. Packed with vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants, they have nourishing, protective, softening and regenerating properties, which are very good for the skin. They are excellent for nourishing, softening and protecting the skin and even help hydrate the skin. They have a great affinity with the composition of the epidermis that they penetrate deeply while preserving its barrier function. Each botanical oil has different properties and virtues. Botanical oils are inseparable from essential oils which work very well with them. They serve as a support and vehicle for them, thus promoting their absorption into the skin. Essential oils are powerful botanical active ingredients. They are obtained by steam distillation or by cold expression for citrus fruits. They are very complex and can include, on their own, several hundred active molecules. They are calming, stimulating and invigorating. As for our balms, they are composed of anhydrous formulas, that means without water. Our products are 100% natural, without preservatives. Their specific composition includes fatty substances, sources of lipids that have many benefits for the skin, such as botanical oils, vegetable butters and waxes. These ingredients of natural origin give the balms a solid and waxy texture, very different from creams. These facial balms, thanks to their repairing, regenerating and purifying virtues, are particularly suitable for damaged skin that need quick and effective solutions. Indeed, they provide a protective barrier for your skin and relieve its discomfort. They bring optimal hydration and reduce imperfections. In addition, they get back balance into the appearance of the skin, promoting a more even complexion, revitalizing the skin, restoring its radiance. They soothe, nourish and repair the skin barrier.
Tips for using our face balms and oils
The ideal time to apply balm and face oils is in the evening since the skin absorbs the ingredients optimally during the night.
We recommend an application of our face balms 2 to 3 times a week.
1. To start, take a small amount of balm, and warm it by rubbing your hands.
2. Next, place your hands on your nose and inhale deeply.
3. Finally, spread the balm on your forehead, cheeks, chin and neck, by massaging gently.
4. Leave the balm on overnight.
Apply our essential oils with our Kinesio Detox Massage. It helps brighten and decongest the skin, while promoting lymphatic circulation.
For it :
1. Apply 4 drops of the Elixir of your choice on your face and neck and 1 drop in the palm of your hand.
2. Start by breathing deeply: place the palms of your hands around your nose and inhale deeply.
3. Then perform your Kinesio Detox massage: starting in the center of the face and working outwards.
4. Repeat these movements at least 3 times, since the effectiveness of these movements depends on repetition.
Including our oils and balms in your beauty routine will help you to get soft, clear skin with a natural glow.