Hydraskin Rich Cream
Hydraskin Rich is a creamy moisturizer ideal for dry skin. Formulated with 80% of ingredients from natural origin and featuring Shea Butter, plus HYDRA-STRUCTURE™ Technology, a high-performance, hydrating complex of powerful natural ingredients (Salicornia Herbacea, Butterfly Lavender).
Free from parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, formaldehyde.
• Keeps skin hydrated for 24 hours
• Helps maintain hydration day after day
• Provides a luminous complexion glowing with health
• Reducing dryness and dehydration
• Strengthening skin's moisture reservoir
• After cleansing, apply a small amount to face and neck. Massage into skin gently using upward motions.
- Dryness, dehydration
- Keeping makeup fresh all-day
- Clinically-proven efficacy
- Free from parabens, mineraloil, phthalates, formaldehyde
- Tried and loved by L’Institut Darphin
WATER\AQUA\EAU  GLYCERYL STEARATE SE  BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEABUTTER)  TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE  HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE  HYDROGENATEDPOLYISOBUTENE  OLIVE OIL DECYL ESTERS  BUTYLENE GLYCOL  PROPANEDIOL  STEARICACID  SALICORNIA HERBACEA EXTRACT  LAVANDULA STOECHAS EXTRACT  IMPERATACYLINDRICA ROOT EXTRACT  MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) FRUIT EXTRACT  MANGIFERAINDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER  INULIN  DIMETHICONE  PALMITIC ACID  TOCOPHERYLACETATE  HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL  PANTHENOL  GLYCERIN  CAPRYLIC/CAPRICTRIGLYCERIDE  POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE  CAPRYLYL GLYCOL  SQUALENE  CELLULOSEGUM  CARBOMER  OLEIC ACID  XANTHAN GUM  PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYLHYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE  SODIUM HYDROXIDE  FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE  HEXYL CINNAMAL  LIMONENE BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL  ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE  LINALOOL HYDROXYCITRONELLAL  CITRONELLOL  BENZYL BENZOATE  CITRAL  GERANIOL TETRASODIUM EDTA  SODIUM BENZOATE  CHLORPHENESIN  PHENOXYETHANOLPlease be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Apply a small amount to face and neck. Massage gently in upward motions.
L'INSTITUT DARPHIN ALSO RECOMMENDS
- Ask & Answer