INTRAL Environmental Lightweight Shield Broad Spectrum
The strength of environmental protection in its most delicate form. Helps protect sensitive skin from pollution, including the eye area. With a gentle blend of 100% mineral UVA/UVB filters, this sheer, nude fluid disappears on skin leaving it smooth, luminous and comfortably protected.
Shake well. Apply in the morning after the appropriate cream. Also perfect as a makeup base.
Learn More Here
- SPF50 protection for face and eyes
- Pollution protection for face and eyes
- Leaves skin smooth and luminous, perfect as a makeup base
- Sun Protection
- Environmental and Pollution Protection
- Makeup Base
- Sensitive Skin
- Clinically-proven efficacy
- Freefrom parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, formaldehyde
- Tried and loved by L’Institut Darphin
- Suitable for delicate eye area
TITANIUM DIOXIDE 6.3%
ZINC OXIDE 4.0%
WATER\AQUA\EAU, DIMETHICONE, BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE, POLYDIETHYLSILOXANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, DIETHYLHEXYL SUCCINATE, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIHEPTANOATE, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCRYLENE, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, SILICA, LAURETH-4, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, DIPENTAERYTHRITYL TRI-POLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, DIMETHICONE SILYLATE, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN/PVP CROSSPOLYMER, ISOSTEARIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER-3, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, D I M E T H I C O N E / P E G - 1 0/ 1 5 CROSSPOLYMER, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (CI77492))>ILN41905>
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
For sunscreen use:
• apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
• reapply at least every two hours
• use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
• Sun Protection Measures.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.